- To develop itself as a unique and ‘point of excellence’ by utilizing need based innovative methods.
- To establish a just society where the people with a particular thrust to the disadvantaged class will lead an honorable life.
- Empowerment of the people to fight for their rights.
- To run a campaign against hunger, poverty, illiteracy, exploitation, gender discrimination, child labor.
- To find ways and means to make education a fundamental right for children.
- To educate, organize and empower the rural poor.
- To promote development as a liberating force aimed at justice, economic growth and self-reliance.
- To enable the disabled people to participate at every level in the society.
Our Mission statement is “Transform development of people through participatory practice on sustained basis”. IZAD focuses on women and children. At present, our organization is undertaking various activities under the following components:
- Women and child development programme,
- Sustainable rural development programme,
- Campaign on child labor, street children, environment, Panchayati Raj, women and child rights,
- Campaign against women foeticide.
Also, to educate, organize and empower the rural poor to promote development as a liberating force aimed at justice, economic growth and self-reliance.